Why buy pH test strips? Well this will measure alkalinity and acidic levels in your body. What does this mean? Essentially let’s see that your body is receiving the nutrients it desperately needs. People think they are eating well but forget to manage their intake of greens, for instance. This strip easily indicates if you need to review your diet.
Easy to use. Just activate with saliva in your mouth. One swipe is all it takes and you’re good to go.
- Super-sensitive pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips give you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
- No guesswork. Because the Test Strips measure tight 0.25 increments, youll know exactly what your pH is
- Unlike regular pH paper, the Test Strips’ dual pad indicator is super easy to read
- Versatile. Test Strips can test both urine and saliva.
- Economical. More accurate, more versatile, and easier to read than litmus paper, yet theyre surprisingly affordable
- Super sensitive and accurate
- Easier to read than litmus paper
- Gives you an extremely accurate reading of how acidic or alkaline your tissues really are
- Measure tight 0.25 increments to know exactly what your pH is
- Can test both urine and saliva to give you the most complete picture of your pH
Testing your pH is important because if you are overly acidic, you may feel low energy, find it difficult to lose weight, experience poor digestion, suffer from aches and pains, and even fall victim to more serious disorders.
Too much acid can wreak havoc on your health! If you care enough about your body to test your pH, do it the right way. Litmus paper wont give you a truly accurate pH reading because it bleeds when it gets wet, which makes it quite a challenge to determine the color. pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips differ in that the reagent is affixed to a plastic strip, so there is no paper, no bleeding, and no mess.
Plus, the Test Strips measure a wider range (4.5 – 9.0) and they are the only test strips on the market that can pass through a urine stream without having the reagent bleed, making them exceptionally easy to read. They have a dual pad indicator that has two squares for measurement. The top reagent is more sensitive to to higher ranges (7.0 – 9.00) and the bottom reagent is more sensitive to lower ranges (4.5 – 6.75). This combination gives you an ideal reading.